Accessibility Statement for Deep Cymru
This is an accessibility statement from DEEP.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Deep Cymru is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Deep Cymru. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Deep Cymru:
- Phone: 01792 604922
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Deep Cymru is not compatible with:
- Browsers older than 1 major version may not work.
Accessibility of Deep Cymru relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Deep Cymru, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Deep Cymru:
- Contact Us Page: The Google Map is not accessible because Google Map does not provide alternative text. Due to being third-party there isn't a lot in our control. If it becomes an issue, we could look at alternatives. However alternative formats (address list) is provided. . Please use the address list instead.
- Colour Accessibility: In some cases where "Teal" has been used as a colour it doesn't conform to AA standards. The issue will be monitored. Please contact us if you have a problem.
- Homepage Banner: The homepage banner doesn't allow navigation via keyboard because of third-party limitations. Please contact us if you have a problem.
DEEP assessed the accessibility of Deep Cymru by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 7 June 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.