This page provides links to key legislative documents, codes of practice, guidance documents and publications that will be most useful in supporting the implementation of the Performance and Improvement Framework in Wales.
Social Care Wales has a repository of resources developed with partners and located at The Information and Learning Hub (the Hub)- the one-stop-shop for a range of resources about Wales’s social care legislation.
- Social Services and Well Being (Wales) Act 2014
- Regulation and Inspection Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
- Wellbeing of Future Generations (Wales) Act 2015
- Performance and Improvement Framework for Social Services Measuring activity and performance – Guidance 2020 -2021
- Code of practice in relation to the Performance and Improvement of Social Services
- Technical guidance Quantitative Performance Measurement Framework
- The National Outcomes Framework for people who need care and support and carers who need support.